Friday, August 7, 2009

Shah's bday @ TGI

The birthday bash has become hiatus for quite some time now and I want to bring up the spirit again. I was quite sad with the team as people doesn't seem to even care attending the party. Since Mai and Ayip became an item, they just disappear.. No more lunches, dinners and hang outs with the team. They isolated themselves and it's making me really sad. The friendship that we had just the drifted away. Ayip will not be around much longer in the team. I hope things will change for the better. I hated when I'm feeling this way.. argh!

All has been said and done.. Move on... Thanks to those who attended the party and we had a blast. As usual, Shah had to stand on a chair and deliver a speech which he hates the most. Sorry Shah.. :P The ice-cream cake was nice. The stupid thing is a moronic TGI staff came to our table, looking around with a cake on his hand! Obviously Shah had noticed it and ruin the surprise. Shah was being a sport and still keep his composure smiling and "pretend" to be calm. :) The food was 'surprisingly' nice. I went there last year and the food was ok but not on par to the price that they charged. This time most of us had a set lunch which is cheaper compared to the items in a la carte. I had boneless buffalo wings and shrimp-chicken pasta. The portion was big and I was very happy with it! :) I ta-pao the buffalo wings and fried mac and cheese. Fauzy loves it too. :D

Thanks again guys. No worries, I'll have the bill break down and mail it to you. Remember, I'm not paying for it! LOL!

Attendees:
Shah
Tasha
Famy
Un
Herlia (3 months exchange staff from Indonesia)
Joan (New hire)
Irwan Hussein
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment