Friday, August 21, 2009

1 million safe hours celebrations!

It was as per invitation only. Who cares! It's for all - because each and everyone of you contributes the success of it. I enjoyed the ceremonny. S&W team did a great job organizing the event. I love the video montage, don't know who has the time to do it though. Hehe!

We were anticipating the good news from Intan - can't wait for her to announce what do we get for this year: 1 million safe hours. Last 2 years we were getting MP4. The quality was very poor. My MP4 only survive for 2 months. Even the installer had virus in it! HAHAHAHA! Many people commented on it. It's not like you're being ungrateful. It's just that at least get the quality stuff. The company allocated a huge amount of money for these. It's a waste. :(

Ok, the past is the past. Now we move on to this year's 1 million safe hours! The company spent an insane figure for this one! RM175K for the whole EMIT! Mindblowing, I'd say! Phew~! I wish I get that for a salary. Haha! :)

Drum roll please~~!! It's the IPOD SHUFFLE for everyone! Yes, for contractors as well!!! YAY!!

Can't wait for it to arrive! huhu!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment