Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HOMST TTDI: Chinese Muslim Restaurant

Awesome! The food was great! Went there with Helme, Shah, Nad, Shahrul G and Fauzy yesterday. The food was delicious and the choice was great. We had Szechuan Soup, Brocolli with Oyster Sauce, Chili Padi Siakap (Steam), Claypot Toufu, Butter Prawns, Ginger Chicken and Egg FuYong. It was all good! The best I'd say was the Butter Prawns and Claypot Toufu. The presentation looks plain but the taste is delicious. By far the best chinese dish I've ever had. I wasn't expect much as I've read reviews from bloggers in the internet. Some of it are good reviews and some of it aren't. As for me, HOMST provides a good service and it's suitable for family dinner. I'd bring my family anytime and any day. You have to taste it yourself.

Originally, the plan is to have dinner together with 10 people but sadly only 5 turn up. The night starts very slow but everything changes when the foods arrive. Zhafran was behaving nicely and he helps "clean" the table. Ha-ha! We had a blast chatting and eating good food at the same. Definitely will plan another dinner plan at HOMST! Worth every penny! :D

Food: A
Freshness: A
Service: B
Price: B
Food Portion: B (You can choose the size yourself. It has Small, Med and Large)
Ambience: C
Overall: A (All about of the good food. Who cares about the petty things! LOL!)

Rating System:
A : Recommended
B : Worth A Visit
C : Average
D : Below Average
E : Waste Of "Hard-Earned" Money. Seriously, I'm Not Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment