Monday, August 17, 2009

Flu shot - Get vaccinated now?!

Found out today that my company will sponsor any kind of immunization needed under CAD (Company Appointed Doctor). Thinking of getting the flu shot although it's not effective towards H1N1 but at least we need to have some preventative measure against the rapid movement of the pandemic flu. According to WHO, the H1N1 flu pandemic -is- the fastest-moving pandemic ever and that it was now pointless to count every case. Listening horror stories on the arising death toll concerning H1N1 influenza is no laughing matter. As a mother, I'm terrified thinking of my little Zhafran. There are new cases day by day and babies are the highest concern right now. Malaysia is currently on the high alert and one of the highest recorded cases in the world.

I've made an appointment this Thursday - Flu, Chicken pox and Cervical Cancer shot. I'm thankful that the company really concern of the well-being of its employees. Keeping fingers crossed - I hope we have enough H1N1 vaccine to cater the current needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment