Friday, August 21, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen KLCC

We've been there a couple of times and the food was OK. Sadly, yesterday was bad. Very dissapointing! :( I had Fettucine with cream sauce (prawn) and it was awful. It was bland, the pasta was bit harder than usual and the gravy was very little. I hardly taste the gravy. :(

8 people went there to celebrate Ramadhan. You need good food on the eve of Ramadhan. Hehe! Well, that's why we choose CPK. We went there last year when our Manager came to Malaysia. The food was good and the service was great! I couldn't say the same about yesterday and neither my friends. Yusry was having Carbonara and was hardly finishes his food and so everyone else with their food. We had to order another set of pizza. Hurmm.. I forgot the name of it. Sadly, even the pizza taste bland. It was too simple and the toppings were little. It was their signature dish and if that's already dissapointing, I couldn't say the same on the other entries in the menu. On top of that, we have to spend more than RM300 for 8 pax. Ridiculous!

Food: E
Freshness: B
Service: B
Price: E
Food Portion: B
Ambience: E
Overall: E

Rating System:
A : Recommended
B : Worth A Visit
C : Average
D : Below Average
E : Waste Of "Hard-Earned" Money. Seriously, I'm Not Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment