Tuesday, August 18, 2009

G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Jenny invited us to watch a movie; either The Proposal or G.I Joe. I heard that the The Proposal is a fun romantic comedy and I need a dose of some of it too. Too bad, Pei Wern and Jenny have watched the movie so we opt to G.I Joe instead. It was an action pack movie. An Okay movie, I'd say. The CGI effect can be refined and I've spotted few funny frames in the movie. Car crashing, explosion here and there, cars collide, train was wrecked - total chaos! Even with all that you can see bystanders standing still at the edge of the road and passer by looking confused. Ha-ha!

Sienna Miller looks stunning. However, it's very uncomfortable to watch her walking in those latex suit. She couldn't barely walk. Insanely tight. I'm amaze that she could breathe in it. Madness! :P

Jenny, thanks for inviting us and buy us the popcorns and drinks. Really appreciate it and we had a good time together! Hope that we could arrange another get together. It's fun! Thanks again! :D

*****
I'll start on-call today. Couldn't wait for the week to end! Argh! Wish me luck! :(
*****

Overall: C

Rating System:
A : Recommended
B : Worth A Visit
C : Average
D : Below Average
E : Waste Of "Hard-Earned" Money. Seriously, I'm Not Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment