Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FHM: Great exhibition! **Two thumbs up!

Ayip urged me to sign-up for pre-registeration for FHM (Food & Hotel Malaysia) event. I thought it was for sure the infamous magazine and "foolishly" I did sign-up for it. Upon receiving the email for confirmation, little that I know, it was for a food exhibition. I was ok, not too excited and was a bit disapointed, I must say..

Everything changes when I actually attended the event. It was lively, happening and most importantly flushed with food on every table that you lay your eyes on. It was a food heaven! I'm amaze on the numbers of exhibitors participate in the event. Congratulations to the organizer of making the event succesful and it has been a wonderful experience for us. (Onlookers, food seekers, freeloaders - anything that you want to call us! :P )

I went there with Oche, Fahmy and Un. We were actually eyeing on the RM8 -eat all you want "buffet" but since Un is fasting today, we opt to the free entry exhibition instead. We thought we might have missed the best part of the show but actually we get more than what we think.. and it's all free! We went zigzag-ing and I'm proudly going to say that we covered the whole hall! Hehe! From oranges (real fruits) to poultry/meat products to cakes to ice-creams to machinery; It's all in one place! You'll never going to regret going there! Tomorrow is the last day! Hurry Up! Pick up a spoon and make a full use of it! Enjoy!!! :D

** Going to the RM8 tommorow noon! Wish me luck! I'll post some photos - IF I'm not too busy eating!! LOL!

*******************
Went to the RM8 ticket to Food & Hotel Malaysia exhibition. Certainly not as I expected. It is not the place where you can eat, it's for your eyes only. Yes, literally. It's actually a competition between the chefs representing their restaurant or hotels. The food looks nice actually it looks fabulous. My mouth waters and my heart pounding. All because of the delicious -looking- food. It's waiting for me to dig into it and heavenly taste it. Of course, everything shuts as I realize that you can only take photos of it and nothing more. I was so frustrated with the girl (at the counter) that actually mentioned that you can eat all you want. Naturally I - being an informal food PR to the Network team, brainwashed my colleagues' head and we all went to the exhibition together. Thank goodness that only me, Fahmy and Un went in first. At least I could warn them about the "false" alarm. Fahmy did captured the pictures of the 'beautiful' looking dish. I was too upset to even hold the camera.

Anyway, we had a blast on the other side of the hall. Where's the free food really is! I love every second of it and definitely would go again next year! ;D

***As promised, here are the picas!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment