Friday, August 7, 2009

Atok Zhafran's bday!

Mc D. That's where we go for Atok's birthday this year and that's where Zhafran took his first bite of ice cream. I didn't know how to react nor to say anything on it. So I just get along with it. Not a very good decision on my end though. :) We decided to buy Atok a phone which has camera on it since he has been craving to have one according to Opah. Sadly, the camera will only arrive the next day of the event. I don't really mind because I knew this would happen. When you plan to buy something last minute, you won't get the satisfactory outcome. ;) Kak Lin was to be put in charge of buying the camera but she's busy with canteen that day and couldn't make the time for it. That's ok.. For me, it's the thought that counts! ;P



Date: Aug 4th, 2009
Time: 8:30 pm
Venue: Mc D, Setapak

No comments:

Post a Comment