Monday, May 2, 2011

DuoDerm heals wound best!

After I delivered my son, I had episiotomy (normal delivery) and suffered pain whereby the stitches were broken. I couldn't sit, lay down, stand for too long or not even gave my son a bath. I thought it was normal after delivery. He's my first born afterall.

My hubby rushed me to nearby Hospital Pantai Ipoh. It was Sunday noon and they had to call up a doctor for me. The doctor (Dr Anjalai Pathmalingam) was nice and attentive. She prescribed me with DuoDerm hydroactive gel which works wonders for me. It acts as a filler and I was better in no time! I was in full recovery after 2 weeks of using it. If I were to deliver in Ipoh, I would definitely have her as my gynae.



This wonderful tube can be found in nearby pharmacy for RM19.00.
It's handy to have it around the house!

*My MIL is diebetic and uses it to heal a wound at her ankle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment