Saturday, April 30, 2011

Revlon Sandalwood Beige Lipstick

I've searched high and low for the Revlon Sandalwood Beige lipstick. I've always wanted to try on nude lips but to find for a perfect color for me is hard as I have a dark skin tone. Seeing the ads is refreshing, knowing that I could go for the look. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere; Mid Valley, KLCC etc.

If you're looking for the color, you can find it at Guardian IOI Mall and Guardian Endah Parade. They have a few left on the shelves. :) According to Revlon sales person, the color has been discontinued last year but now they're going to resume the production. It's going to take time to get here though.

It glides on your lips evenly and it moisturized your lips. I love it to bits! The color is however a little bit orange-y to me. I have to powdered my lips, apply the lipstick and dab with tissue to get the perfect color for me.

The price is RM33 (regular) but Guardian is having sale right now and you can get it for RM19.98! It's a steal!

Revlon Sandalwood Beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment