Monday, May 2, 2011

Skin Foundation SPF 15 vs Illumunating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF 12

I am torn between the two. It doesn't come cheap here in Malaysia. I want something that compliments the skin - something that is natural. I've tried the Illuminating Compact Powder and I loved the effect on my skin. It gives a healthy glows to my face. Easy to apply is a plus for a working mother of two. It stays on pretty long but no more than 5 hours. The MUA gave a light coverage which is commendable that it stays for 5 hours. However, it does look made-up a little bit. I think I have to try it again. :)

As for the skin foundation, I saw a lot of reviews via youtube and they've nothing to say except they absolutely loved it! I saw (youtube) how easy it was to apply and how it gives a soft finish to the face. They keep on repeating that it's water-based that makes it even better. Hurmm.. it makes me want to have it even more.. One of the review said that by adding the losse powder, it gives the glow effect to the skin. Which will add more investment to it.

I'm going to get a second look on the products today and I'll buy it tomorrow. I've got a big day tomorrow. I want to look absolutely good. It's my 3rd anniversary! Yay! :)





Skin Foundation SPF 15

Illumunating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF 12

Update: Finally, I bought Skin Foundation SPF 15 + Sheer Finish Pressed Powder. The Skin Foundation is light to medium coverage. For everyday use, I apply by hands to get the light coverage. It's easy! As for more coverage, you can use the brush which covers the skin evenly. It feels light on the skin, doesn't feel like you apply foundation on your face. Adding the powder gives your face a healthy glow. I am very satisfied with the product and using it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment