Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tajine Restaurant

We had a farewell party for an intern at Tanjine Restaurant. They serves Moroccon and Middle Eastern Food. It's located near Prince Court Hospital along the same road as Levain Restaurant.

Other similar restaurant usually serves 1KG rice but Tajine will give you the portion enough for a single person. They have set lunch and dinner and the price is competitive. The price range is RM13.90-RM16.90 inclusive drink.

I had Chicken Mandy which is really nice. The chicken is tender and it's grilled unliked other Chicken Mandy that I had. They usually cook the chiken with the rice but I don't think it applies here. Give it a try!


Address:
1st Floor,
114 Jalan Bukit Bintang Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2142 1214

Website: http://www.tajine.com.my

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I nk tanya ttg produk Dres slim tu..U ada wat entry psl tu x?

    ReplyDelete