Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bosphorus Fine Turkish Cuisine Pavilion

Verdict: I'm disappointed with the portion. Usually you'll be getting a huge portion from any other Arab's restaurant. Here, you can expect small serving of rice, looks like chicken rice to me. The rice is not as tasty as other Arab's restaurant, it's simple and not as flavorful. I have to admit, I have little knowledge of Turkish food but for the price that you pay, it's not worth it - at least to me.

My hubby had Hunker Begendi - Sultan's favorite (RM68.80). As for myself, Kuzu Sis Kebab - Lamb Shish Kebab (RM50.80) and Mango Tango Smoothies. I forgot what my hubby gets for his drink. The lamb was nicely seasoned and my hubby loved the taste of his dish. We also had Pide Bread, complimentary by the restaurant. Overall we paid RM161.00. It's for our 3rd anniversary. :) I guess that's the price that you have to pay for fine dining. :)

I have to say good customer service and nice ambiance. I'm just disappointed by the portion which does not go hand in hand with the price. I'd give 3/5.

Website: Bosphorus Pavilion


Credits to Nikelkhor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment