Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wishes all a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

My favourite Hari raya song is Selamat Hari Raya sang by Saloma. Every year I have to listen to the song to get my Raya mood. It's a evergreen song and loves every bit of it! This is Zhafran's first Raya and we bought him a bright yellow baju Melayu, the same color as mine. I'm not too crazy of the color but since Fauzy liked it so much, decided to play along with it. :)

This is not much different from last year. Eve of Raya will go to Rawang - spend a night and the next day -afternoon- will go straight to Ipoh. I can't wait to meet up with my family and spend the whole week with them. My mom just celebrated her birthday (Islamic calendar) on 27th Ramadhan. I hope she likes the telekung that I sent over on her birthday.. Maybe we'll celebrate together at Lumut. Hurmm... I miss her rendang, her smiles and her company. It's been awhile.. :)

I hope everyone have a joyous Eid Mubarak and have a safe trip back home. Will be back at the office on Sept 18th. Till then... :D

2 comments:

  1. Hurrm... My mom still didn't get the telekung that I sent to her. I have been using City-link service for few times and their service was good. Only this time it takes days. Usually within 24 hours.

    Going to check the tracking number... Wish me luck.. Sighs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She finally received the goods. :) YAY! Checked with Citylink and they said nobody's working on Thursday although Raya only celebrated on Sunday.. weird~ Any way as long as it reaches there, it's good enough. ;) Hopefully she likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete