Sunday, September 27, 2009

Upin & Ipin - Geng: The Adventure Begins

I am a skeptic when it comes to Malaysian-made movies. Definitely was not a fan of local movies. Not that I'm not being supportive but I like my money well spend. I tried being supportive and greatly dissapointed by the quality of the movies plus the terrible acting by the actors. However, I was pleasantly surprise by the Upin and Ipin the movie. I watched the movie on the way balik kampung in my brother's mpv. So we were "forced" to watch it since we were all stuck in it. It was meant to make my nephews to calm down and stay put. What amazes me, everyone including my mom couldn't help watching the cartoon. Ha-ha! I love the character Rajoo and his beloved cow named Sapy. It's a pure joy to watch it. Although I'm not fancy of the voice of Upin and Ipin but I could let that go for the dearest Sapy! Ha-ha! LOL! The movie is mixed with reality and fantasy - well it is a cartoon. I love the first part of the movie. Really shows what Malay and Malaysia is all about. I heard from my colleague that they ran minisodes of the cartoon every day during Ramadhan. Fortunately for me, I could watch it on youtube! YAY!

Here's the movie trailer and a Raya minisode. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!










Can't get enough of them ? Visit their official webby!! Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment