Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Crawling Competition @ Toys"R"Us Midvalley

I went to Toys"R"Us KLCC to buy Rubiks for Fauzy. At the counter, I stumble upon a very interesting flyer on the Baby Crawling Competition. Zhafran way of crawling is more of like a soldier crawl. He hasn't get the skill of the proper crawler yet. I am not sure if the "crawl" will be accepted in the competition. Ha-ha! I called up the MidValley Toys"R"Us store but sadly they don't accept calls registeration. Thankfully we can walk-in on the day itself. Wish me luck! Hopefully, there'll be enough room for Zhafran's application. Ha-ha!

Grand Prize: 6 months supply of diapers (3 packs monthly)
2nd Prize: RM50 TRU gift voucher
3rd Prize: RM30 TRU gift voucher

I'll update later whether we could get into the competition! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment