Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Best Red Velvet in KL (Part 3)

Actually I blogged about Nadia's Red Velvet Cake while writting for The Daily Grind. I believe that she deserves to get a whole page to herself. She made me so happy with the cupcakes. I was struggling to finish up the cupcakes, not because it was bad but it was heavenly good. I don't know when will get to taste that again. I know she's pretty busy with work and tries really hard to juggle with orders etc. I can't forget the first time I ordered from her. I loved it so much! It was really good. Without any reason, I ordered the second time from her. It wasn't as good as the first time but it was still yummy. Maybe the bar is too high even for her. lol!


I can't wait to try for the 3rd time. I've ordered a cake from her for my 3rd anniversary! I hope my hubby loves it! Here are the photos for your drooling pleasure... Yum!


Cute huh?


Nonchalant yet heavenly tasted cake





Has anyone seen a Rainbow Velvet Cake before?? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment