Thursday, July 29, 2010

Astro B.yond - PVR family commercial

Zhafran is obsessing over PVR family commercial aired in Astro. He keeps on "clicking" the the "button" on the tv. One day while he's taking his nap, the commercial popped out. The next I knew he was already in front of the tv, trying to click on it. It was a joy at first to watch but once i saw his sticky fingers on the tv, it's not a pretty sight anymore! haha!

I wish I knew the "family" behind the "buttons". My son would really love seeing them in real life. Ohh.. I hope he'll not try to "click" on them. Things are going to get ugly! lol! :)

In this scene, the mom and dad were accidentally bumped into each other which is real fun to see.. It catches my attention to watch the whole commercial. They look so cute and funny!

This is my son's favorite scene. By now, he's already in front of the tv and trying to click on the "play" button. Most probably because that the only "button" is within his reach! :)

*Gosh.. he's now trying to click on the images while I'm posting this. ;) Gotta run..

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Funnily enough, I'm actually the 'mom' in that ad. And the reason we bumped into each other was because we couldn't see where we were going! It was completely spontaneous.

    And don't worry about your son clicking on the heads. Everywhere I go until this day, my friends smack me on the forehead.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!
    What a small world! Thanks for sharing the joy to our home. We love the commercial to bits! Kudos to the crew! Good Job!:)

    ReplyDelete